Our Driver Trained Occupational Therapists specialise in assessing fitness to drive and offer driver rehabilitation services to get you behind the wheel safely and comfortably.
- Off-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments to test your vision, thinking and physical fitness to drive (about 1.5 hours)
- Practical on-road Occupational Therapy NDIS driving lessons customised to your usual driving style (about 1-2 hours)
- Driver rehabilitation services and re-training after an illness or injury
- Ergonomic assessments to ensure that your vehicle is set up correctly for your needs
- Vehicle modifications to ensure that your car meets your physical requirements.
We also deliver specialised support with…
Fun and new friendships : Better Rehab’s first school holiday social group
Recognising a lack of opportunities for young participants to practice the social skills they were learning in therapy sessions with…
Cassie wins a challenge and splashes her Physio!
Watch her go through an obstacle course!