Our Driver Trained Occupational Therapists specialise in assessing fitness to drive and offer driver rehabilitation services to get you behind the wheel safely and comfortably.
- Off-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments to test your vision, thinking and physical fitness to drive (about 1.5 hours)
- Practical on-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments customised to your usual driving style (about 1-2 hours)
- Driver rehabilitation services and re-training after an illness or injury
- Ergonomic assessments to ensure that your vehicle is set up correctly for your needs
- Vehicle modifications to ensure that your car meets your physical requirements.
Yasmin walks independently with hydrotherapy
Yasmin is able to improve her muscle strength with the help of Exercise Physiology!
Murray kickstarts his journey to strength
Here’s Murray kicking a footy for the first time since 1983!