Our Driver Trained Occupational Therapists specialise in assessing fitness to drive and offer driver rehabilitation services to get you behind the wheel safely and comfortably.
- Off-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments to test your vision, thinking and physical fitness to drive (about 1.5 hours)
- Practical on-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments customised to your usual driving style (about 1-2 hours)
- Driver rehabilitation services and re-training after an illness or injury
- Ergonomic assessments to ensure that your vehicle is set up correctly for your needs
- Vehicle modifications to ensure that your car meets your physical requirements.
Danial receives multidisciplinary support from Better Rehab
Danial’s motivation, combined with support from Better Rehab, led to him slowly regaining his movement and his language skills!
Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy team up for Craig
Better Rehab collaborates with the Yerin Muru Bara NDIS Team!