Our Driver Trained Occupational Therapists specialise in assessing fitness to drive and offer driver rehabilitation services to get you behind the wheel safely and comfortably.
- Off-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments to test your vision, thinking and physical fitness to drive (about 1.5 hours)
- Practical on-road Occupational Therapy driving assessments customised to your usual driving style (about 1-2 hours)
- Driver rehabilitation services and re-training after an illness or injury
- Ergonomic assessments to ensure that your vehicle is set up correctly for your needs
- Vehicle modifications to ensure that your car meets your physical requirements.
Chris knocks out his health goals
Meet Chris and his impressive boxing set-up!
Tony whips up a meal
Tony develops his culinary skills with coaching from his Occupational Therapist!