As an essential service, we will continue to complete home visits as well as in-clinic services to ensure you remain on track with your plan. Our clinicians are well equipped to respond to restrictions as advised by the state governments, which include wearing face masks and practicing hand hygiene and social distancing in all face-to-face contact.
We are also highly experienced in providing care solutions via Telehealth and are able to complete appointments via this method, if requested. Our clinicians are more than happy to arrange the care delivery method that works best for your specific needs. Our aim is to ensure we are able to continue to meet your needs and to keep yourself, our team and the community safe in the midst of this continually evolving situation.
Whilst there is a lot of information around COVID-19 and slowing the potential spread, we would like you to know that we:
- Are regularly monitoring updates from the NDIS and Australian Government and swiftly taking appropriate action on their latest advice
- Are sending regular updates via email to our participants and referrers who have given consent to receive regular communication from us
- Have updated our risk assessments to minimise any risks to both participants and clinicians
Prior to face-to-face contact, our clinicians will be calling you to ask if you or anybody in your support network have:
- Just come back from overseas
- Been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Any symptoms of a cold or flu
In the event you answer Yes to any of these questions, we will be able to move your appointment to be completed via Telehealth. This is a great way to ensure you get the service you need whilst keeping yourself and our team safe.
Whatever the circumstances are, we give a damn about keeping you on track with your plan! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team by calling 1300 073 422 or sending an email to email@example.com.
Thank you so much and we hope you continue to keep safe and healthy!