Want to be a
We are a top multidisciplinary Allied Health provider for Australia, servicing NSW, VIC, QLD, WA & ACT.
Our employee support is unrivalled. While we do offer work-from-home flexibility, our teams are mostly clinic-based so you can
work collaboratively and never have to face challenges alone.
Our working environment, culture and perks are second-to-none. Autonomy, flexibility, structured training, development initiatives and solid opportunities for career progression are just the start!
As an exceptional BD professional, you will create state-based growth opportunities through new and existing relationships with various stakeholders across Victoria, including Disability Organisations, Support Coordinators, Local Area Coordinators, participants and their families to ensure the ongoing growth of Better Rehab.
Life as a Better Rehabber
Why work with us?
At the core of what we do are our values, which govern our day-to-day interactions with one another and the community!
When you join us at Better Rehab and ask what our values are, we will tell you:
Love what you do
Team members who love what they do achieve the best outcomes for everybody. We want you to be happy to come to work each day.
We are people people
We are an organisation proudly free from politics and bureaucracy, and we genuinely care about our interactions with one another and our participants.
Frankly, we give a damn
Working at Better Rehab is a career, not a job. We are committed to providing you with the opportunity to make a difference to those in need.
We get sh*t done!
Our participants and colleagues rely on us. We don’t waste time and work hard to help participants achieve goals they never thought possible.
Perks for Better
A few of the benefits of working at Better Rehab:
- Four study leave days each year
- Financial support to attend external courses and events
- Paid parental leave and flexible work options
- Interstate relocation opportunities across 5 Australian states/territories
- Long-term unpaid ‘passionate leave’ so you can travel, take a career break,
or pursue passion projects without breaking your continuity of service
- External professional support for mental and emotional wellbeing
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home options
- Regular team bonding and celebrations of each other’s life events.
For recent graduates, transitioning from university to full-time work can be both exciting and daunting, but Better Rehab is here to guide you! Our 6-month graduate program is designed to introduce you to a career at Better Rehab in a supportive, structured way. You’ll receive:
- Comprehensive introductory modules across a range of clinical and non-clinical topics
- A dedicated buddy specific to your office location, as well as Direct and Clinical Supervisors
- Two weeks of clinician shadowing across our multidisciplinary teams
- Mentoring with our Leadership Team
- Offer of roles on successful program completion
If you have graduated from university in the last 12 months, inquire about our mid-year intake! We’d love to hear from you!Keep reading