At Better Rehab, we take your health and wellbeing very seriously.
As a team of healthcare professionals, Better Rehab have been extremely proactive in response to COVID-19, the disease caused by the Coronavirus.
Our dedicated team will continue to complete home visits as well as in clinic services, to ensure you remain on track with your plan. In addition to this Better Rehab is highly experienced in providing care solutions via Telehealth and are able to complete your appointments via this method should you have any concerns with face to face contact. Our aim is to ensure we are able to continue to meet your needs and to keep both yourself and our team safe.
Whilst there is a lot of information around COVID-19 and slowing the potential spread, we would like you to know we have been taking extra precautions in the following ways:
- Over the past month we have quarantined staff who have travelled overseas or shown any symptoms of illness, no matter how minor
- We have provided our staff with additional hand sanitizers and personal protective equipment
- We are basing our clinicians from home instead of from the office to minimise the risk of transmission
- We are regularly monitoring updates from the NDIS and Australian Government and taking appropriate action on their advice
- We have updated our risk assessments to minimise any risks to both participants and clinicians
Moving forward our clinicians will be calling you prior to face-to-face contact to ask if you or anybody in your support network have:
- Just come back from overseas
- Been in contact with someone who has Coronavirus
- Any symptoms of a cold or flu
In the event you answer yes to any of these questions we will be able to move your appointment to be completed via Telehealth. Our clinicians will arrange a video conference with you where possible, if video conference is not an option we will be able to complete your appointment over the phone. This is a great way to ensure you get the service you need and eliminate any risks to keep yourself and our team safe.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our team, as our number one priority is supporting you.