Our team made a lot of valuable connections at this year’s Sydney Seniors and People with Disability Expo!
This year’s theme was “My Future, My Choice” — encouraging attendees to control how they want to live their lives now and plan for the future.
The Seniors and Disability Expo linked thousands of seniors and people with disability with hundreds of product and service providers as well as leisure, lifestyle and technology options for all.
This year’s expo featured:
- FREE ENTRY
- a variety of exhibiting service providers
- mobility equipment and other assistive technology
- hands on workshops and insightful guest speakers
- presentations from the National Disability Insurance Agency
- My Aged Care representatives, planners, providers and coordinators
- government agencies and advocacy groups
- holiday, lifestyle and leisure options for all
- cafe & break out areas
- all-ages entertainment
- live performances and presentations on stage