Begin your career with a Supportive and Structured MDT Graduate Program. Our 2021 intake will commence for Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy and Speech Pathology on the following dates:
QLD: 11th January
VIC: 18th January
ACT/NSW: 1st February
Our MDT Graduate Program will provide you with:
• Comprehensive introductory modules across a range of clinical and non-clinical topics
• An Operational and Clinical Supervisor to help you navigate all areas of working with Better Rehab, the NDIS and your transition into fulltime work
• On the job training and career development opportunities including regular in-services and paid external PD
• Supportive and experienced therapists who understand the complexities of the NDIS and challenges that graduates face when new to the workforce
• Partnering with your participants to provide the best possible outcomes
• Potential to commence earlier as a fulltime Allied Health Assistant whilst awaiting AHPRA/ SPA Registration
• Relocation opportunities at our offices across Australia
Think this is the opportunity for you?
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to MyFuture@BetterRehab.com.au by COB Friday 30th October 2020.